Meditation and Breathing - Suggestions for Beginners

 


Daily Meditation






My therapist wellnessbeing complimented my breathing after one session. My therapist noticed that I could slow down my breathing and take long, deep breaths. This helped me to reach a different state. Higher consciousness? Maybe. Are you calm and relaxed? Yes, definitely. At least for some time after and during the meditation. He wanted to know if he had ever heard of this. He asked me about my years of Kundalini Yoga training with a prominent LA teacher. It was not a daily practice, but a few classes a week in the studio or in the instructor’s living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womens Health - The Secret Behind Good Health

Meditation And Breathing - Suggestions For Beginners

Meditation For Better Sleep